About Me

My photo
My name is Jessi Joy. In EVE Online I am Naughty Cargo, currently a member of Shadow Cartel. I am a 22-year old Aussie chick who loves playing computer games, being cute and writing. This is part of my story, where I can talk about whatever I want. Welcome to the madhouse!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Okay, I screwed up... LOL!

I have, today, been made aware of a blog post/jokey article, written by a mystery person, someone who obviously knows both me and 3D, or at least me closely, that is very minorly- while very, VERY funny- making fun of me. I do find it amusing, and I was in tears laughing, reading it when I first got the link. It was only afterwards that I realised it could be taken in such a way, and I instantly felt some of my amusement drop off a little, particularly after a very negative private chat that turned it into a big negative bubble, not simply just some funny, silly, just for fun tabloid-esque article. http://theblobserver.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/naughty-cargo-accuses-3d-horrorshow-of-building-his-career-by-trashing-hers/

I find this epically, awesomely funny, and everytime I read it I have to giggle. But I figure I needed to say something, for those who see it in that possible negative way (inspired by said chat).

I've always been a loud, talkative, rather friendly person. I've always been open about the way I feel about things, and I enjoy a good conversation as much as the next person. EVE Online is the first game in which I've becoming socially invested, and what can I say other than its something I'm not used to. I see the people around me as friends, and feel, that in my own way, I can speak to some of them about both the in game, and rl problems, ideas and thoughts I have.

In a way, I forget this is a computer game, and I forget that, no matter how much I see them as friend, some people just don't give a flying rat's ass about what's going on in my life.

I am an emotional person. I always have been. It's one of my greatest strengths, but also one of my greatest faults too. To the point of overly emotional. I let my feelings get carried away, and I say things that I otherwise (with thought) wouldn't (OR SHOULDN'T) share, either publicly or with only a small group. I rant- everyone knows it, and I know I do it. I shouldn't, but I just can't help myself. In that way, I am rather ashamed of the way I act at some times, and am pretty sure I would have a lot more opportunities, people to call friend, and respect than I do now if I had of just kept my big ass mouth shut.

I should not share personal details with strangers (because that's what everyone starts out as), and definitely not publicly. The internet will never, and has never been a secret place, and one of the stupidest things you can do is run your mouth on a forum, a chat site, a comments page... the list goes on.

I did bad in spreading my drama around EVE channels, forums and chats, and for that, I send out a apology. I should not create the mayhem that I have in the past, and I am sorry if it has in some way offended or annoyed you. That was not my intention in saying such things.

I'm only 21, I still have a lot of life learning to do, and I will still find this post incredibly amusing, and will continue to do so (whoever wrote this has amused me greatly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment